- When I send you the WIP sketch shot, you are free to request any changes. I will not be editing anything once I have it all lined.
- I will send you the finished artwork via email at it's original resolution.
- Commissions may not be resold or refunded when they are completed.
- Please do not claim the artwork as yours or remove any part of my signature from the artwork.
- I reserve full rights to the image and its distribution and use, unless otherwise specified.
- You may reupload the artwork to your account, just remember to credit me, please!
- Payment is through Paypal in CAD. When you choose "Pay for goods or services," please click "NO SHIPPING REQUIRED"
Art doll Commissions
- Dolls are made primarily as display pieces, though gentle posing or cuddling is fine.
- They are not suited for children, frequent or rough handling.
- Once a commission is started it is far less likely that I will accept changes to the piece. Any changes agreed to must be paid for at a specified cost if necessary.
- I will do my best to match your reference images as closely as possible. Please be aware however, that my own style does dictate how I will make the doll and some stylisation will occur.
- I won't do copyrighted characters!
- Ensure that you are generally pleased with my style before committing to a commission as no refunds are available.
- No returns on items will be accepted.
- When your commission is complete and packaged, I will weigh it and send you a list of shipping options to choose from.
I ship internationally from BC, Canada using Canada Post. Shipping costs vary depending on the size/weight of the packaged doll and the destination.
-To ensure the safe arrival of your commission I strongly suggest that you select a shipping method that includes a tracking number, guaranteed arrival date and purchase additional insurance for your package.This ensures that if your package gets lost or severely damaged, you’ll be reimbursed in full. You may choose not to purchase extra insurance, just be aware that I am not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- I cannot guarantee that you will not be charged with customs fees, that is out of my control.
- I do payments through Paypal invoices.
- For each transaction made, an additional 2.9% fee is required so I do not lose any money to PayPal.
- I reserve the right to decline any commission request.
- I ask for payment up front and in full! I will not begin working on the commission until full payment has been received.
- If the piece has already been started no refunds may be issued. I will always give you a full refund if I, for some reason, suddenly cannot finish your commission.
- All personal information will be kept private and confidential.
- Commissions are intended for non-commercial use only.
- I will post the artwork to my DA gallery.